Tuesday, August 2, 2011

more info

For those of you that read through the lengthy post below and still crave more, here are some links to some more information on my program and what I'll be doing.

I'll be volunteering through the Olancho Aid Foundation. The website for the program can be found here:

Olancho Aid Foundation

If you are interested in donating to the program or in sponsoring one of the Santa Clara students, information can be found here:

Donate to Olancho Aid

and

Sponsor a Student

Here is a link to a youtube video with information and pictures on what I'll be doing/where I'll be living:

Video on OAF

Finally, if you're interested in donating to my efforts in Honduras you can donate to me through paypal using the link below or the link at the right.






No comments:

Post a Comment